I would like to thank the following Photographers for their contributions:-
Carmel King - Studio portraits
Nicola Tree - Studio portraits
Harriet MacSween - Portraits/Interiors
Zoe Midford - Art is… Film
Paul Tucker - Paintings
Mark Sowden - Exhibition/PV/Interiors/Paintings
Joshua Richards - Video
Website - Sally Ball
Artist Sharon Drew respects the privacy of visitors to our website https://www.sharondrew.com. This policy is concerned with how I collect information, what I do with it and what controls you have over your personal information.
I take my duty to process your personal information very seriously. This policy explains how I collect, manage, use and protect your personal information.
I may change this document from time to time to reflect the latest view of what I do with your information. Please check back frequently; you will be able to see if changes have been made by the date it was last updated.
Who am I?
Sharon Drew is a registered company in England and Wales.
What personal information I collect and how I use it
What I need
Sharon Drew is what’s known as the ‘controller’ of the personal information you provide to us. I will usually collect basic personal information about you like your name, postal address, telephone number, email address and your payment details if you are purchasing artwork from me.
Why I need it
I collect your email in order to send out regular newsletters with invitations to Exhibitions, Open Studios & Art Workshops
How I obtain your details
I will also hold information about your details so that I can respect your preferences for being contacted by me.
I collect your personal information in a number of ways:
- When you provide it directly, e.g. when visiting Exhibitions / Open Studios.
- When I collect it as you use my website.
All the personal information I process is processed within the EEA. However for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance your information may be situated outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). This will be done in accordance with guidance issued by the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you would like to change the way you hear from me or no longer wish to receive direct marketing communications then use the contact form on the ‘Contact’ page of the website.
Sharing your information
I do not share your information with any other organisations or individuals unless we when obliged to by law, for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigations and in the following instances:
- If you have agreed that we may do so.
- When I use other companies to provide services on our behalf, e.g. mailing or delivering orders, sending mail and emails, customer analysis, assessment, when using auditors/advisors or processing credit/debit card payments
- I will never sell or rent your personal information to other organisations
Retaining your information
I hold your information only as long as necessary for each reason that I use it.
If you decide not to support Sharon Drew any more or request that I have no further contact with you, I will keep some basic information in order to avoid sending you unwanted materials in the future and to ensure that we don’t accidentally duplicate information.
If you make a purchase I keep the purchase information for a period of seven years for accounting purposes.
What are your rights?
You have a number of rights about how the personal information you provide can be used. These are:
- Transparency over how I use your personal information (right to be informed).
- The ability to request a copy of the information I hold about you, which will be provided to you within one month (right of access).
- Update or amend the information I hold about you if it is wrong (right of rectification).
- Ask me to stop using your information (right to restrict processing).
- Ask me to remove your personal information from our records (right to be 'forgotten').
- Object to the processing of your information for marketing purposes (right to object).
- Obtain and reuse your personal information for your own purposes (right to data portability).
- Not be subject to a decision when it is based on automated processing (automated decision making and profiling).
If you would like to know more about your rights under the data protection law, you can find out more at the Information Commissioners Office website.
Remember, you can change the way you hear from me or withdraw your permission for us to processing your personal information at any time by using the form on our 'Contact' page
How to contact me
If you wish to raise a complaint on how I have handled your personal information, you can contact me as data protection officer and I will investigate the matter. If you are not satisfied with my response or believe I am not processing your personal information in accordance with the law you can complain to the Fundraising Regulator or the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
The data protection officer can be contacted by writing to:
Data Protection Officer – Sharon Drew, 15 Upper Walthamstow Road, London E17 3QG
Or by emailing: email@example.com
If you wish to talk to me about anything in the policy or the information I hold about you please contact us:
By telephone: 07986 772178
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: 15 Upper Walthamstow Road, London E17 3QG
This document was last updated: May 2018